Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wandering S p i r i t

Joshua Tree National Park

Hey everyone! I thought I would share with you guys my weekend trip to the Joshua Tree National Park. I seriously had a blast! The views were spectacular, and the scenery was breathtaking. I truly enjoyed myself, and I will have to make another trip down here as soon as possible. So take a peek at some of the photos I captured while I was there. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment or leave me questions, and I will be more than happy to review them!
 Outfit: Top | Urban Outfitters ; Bottoms | Thrifted ; Hat | Unif ; Shoes | Converse ; Necklace | Brandy Melville ; Watch | Michael Kors


I  can not get over how breathtaking this view was! We went up to the highest peak at the park when I took this photo. It was definitely an experience of a lifetime and somewhat scary. Something about being that high made me feel free and at peace.



This tree was my favorite of them all! It caught my eye right as we were driving by. The way that these trees grow amazes me because it reminds me somewhat of a Dr. Seuss daydream. I just get lost in their beauty.
Top | Urban Outfitters ; Pants | Levis ; Beanie | Obey
 Bralette | Skivvies Bondage Bra by For Love and Lemons ; Shorts | Thrifted Lee's ; Shoes | Converse ; Hat | Unif 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I will definitely be posting more! I will be visiting this location again very soon for a different type of shoot, so stay tuned everyone for more fashion tips, adventures, and much more. Thanks for reading! If you would like to see more of me I have a YouTube channel, instagram, and twitter. For the links please look below! Thank you everyone.
xoxo
Samantha Lillian


YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ApparelHideaway

Instagram:
@samanthalilliann

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Samsterilla

No comments:

Post a Comment